• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• The series will commence production early 2020
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• David Lynn, President and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks, will now oversee 10
• Antony Catalano, Facebook, The Block, ABC iview, and AFL
“Two years later CBS is very proud of the way 10 has evolved"
• Highlights from CBS and Viacom merger announcement
• Nuñez was instrumental in leading CBS’ acquisition in 2017 of Australian broadcaster Network 10
It also highlights that the service is free from ads and free for a month.
• Maroon 5 will headline this year’s Halftime Show
• Subscription cost yet to be revealed for Australia’s newest streaming service
• Nuñez assumes expanded role and will continue managing Network Ten
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Michael Gudinski dies: Remembering the godfather of Australian rock n’ roll
TV Ratings February 1: MAFS posts best entertainment rating of the year with 1m+
Weekly listeners for DAB+ radio stations climb to 2.35 million
HT&E’s Ciaran Davis: ARN recovery, iHeartPodcast strategy and revenues
Screen Australia announces development funding for 21 projects
SCA’s Grant Blackley: TV affiliation, radio and podcast revenue, new breakfast shows