• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• The series will commence production early 2020
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• David Lynn, President and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks, will now oversee 10
• Antony Catalano, Facebook, The Block, ABC iview, and AFL
“Two years later CBS is very proud of the way 10 has evolved"
• Highlights from CBS and Viacom merger announcement
• Nuñez was instrumental in leading CBS’ acquisition in 2017 of Australian broadcaster Network 10
It also highlights that the service is free from ads and free for a month.
• Maroon 5 will headline this year’s Halftime Show
• Subscription cost yet to be revealed for Australia’s newest streaming service
• Nuñez assumes expanded role and will continue managing Network Ten
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist