• Nadal v Tsitsipas peaks with 1.680 million – #1 with 25-54 & 16-39
• 80 million minutes streamed on 9now, 12 million Aussies reached
Barty v Kvitova clash peaks with 1.984 million
• Serena’s fourth round triumph peaks with 1.667 million
• Tsitsipas’ win over Federer peaks with 1.839 million
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
• Alex Bolt’s thrilling triumph peaks with 1.364 million
•De Minaur's five-set victory peaks with 1.517 million
The complete schedule for clashes to be covered by Nine.
• Nine’s Australian Open ratings for the first two days of week one.
• Plus Nine’s TV ratings for Australian Open day one
• Nine’s broadcast of the Australian Open has begun with the Today show broadcasting live from Melbourne Park
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Broadcasters unveil new research that reveals how ad spend triggers demand
Podcast Week: Howie & Kelly, Cath & Sarah, Bruce & Barack, Chas & Dave
Framing Britney Spears documentary premieres March 2 on Nine & 9now
ARIA announces Sophie Paterson as 2021 Board Observership Program participant
Nielsen Launches Holistic New Sports Sponsorship ROI Metric
Grand Designs Australia returns from March 31 on Foxtel