This time last year O’Connell had just finished hosting breakfast on the British FM station Absolute Radio.
Layton will be based in ARN’s Melbourne office and will commence his role on May 20.
Plus the Kyle and Jackie O factor lifting KIIS & Will and Woody
• But it will take time, and ARN won’t act until new research is in
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Howells commences his role at ARN’s Melbourne office on April 8.
• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
• Marketing unleashed for The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and Bianca, Mike & Bob
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
• ARN noted it has exceptionally talented women working across the whole business
“It was always our intention to better integrate the content offering of ARN and Conversant Media "
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news