• That import phone call that ARN’s Gary Roberts made to Fred Botica
" We would like to thank Paul and Lise for their contribution to 96FM and our Perth listeners over these past 18...
• Keohane will begin his role on Wednesday July 10
• Designed and project managed by strategic workplace design agency, Graham Nichola
• ARN is now based in the vibrant Kings Row precinct in the inner Brisbane suburb of Milton.
This time last year O’Connell had just finished hosting breakfast on the British FM station Absolute Radio.
Layton will be based in ARN’s Melbourne office and will commence his role on May 20.
Plus the Kyle and Jackie O factor lifting KIIS & Will and Woody
• But it will take time, and ARN won’t act until new research is in
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Howells commences his role at ARN’s Melbourne office on April 8.
• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant
Podcast Week: Kochie’s next series, Peacock Politics, Sylvia Jeffreys