• Keohane will begin his role on Wednesday July 10
• Designed and project managed by strategic workplace design agency, Graham Nichola
• ARN is now based in the vibrant Kings Row precinct in the inner Brisbane suburb of Milton.
This time last year O’Connell had just finished hosting breakfast on the British FM station Absolute Radio.
Layton will be based in ARN’s Melbourne office and will commence his role on May 20.
Plus the Kyle and Jackie O factor lifting KIIS & Will and Woody
• But it will take time, and ARN won’t act until new research is in
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Howells commences his role at ARN’s Melbourne office on April 8.
• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
• Marketing unleashed for The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and Bianca, Mike & Bob
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven