“This is our fourth survey as the #1 network around the country so we are very happy.”
• ARN Commercial Product and Audio Partnerships Director, Corey Layton, comments
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• ARN CEO Ciaran Davis comments
• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
Just wow! Plenty of proper talk topics for returning Brisbane breakfast show
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• The Lighthouse was the highest new entry at #7 on the chart and was the only new entry to debut in...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• Is Robin Bailey poised to make return to Brisbane breakfast with ARN?
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Broadcasters unveil new research that reveals how ad spend triggers demand
Podcast Week: Howie & Kelly, Cath & Sarah, Bruce & Barack, Chas & Dave
Framing Britney Spears documentary premieres March 2 on Nine & 9now
ARIA announces Sophie Paterson as 2021 Board Observership Program participant
Nielsen Launches Holistic New Sports Sponsorship ROI Metric
Grand Designs Australia returns from March 31 on Foxtel