• ViacomCBS, media stocks, Hedley Thomas, and Christian O'Connell
• The breakfast show Botica’s Bunch returned to Perth radio in July 2019
• Do ratings count? Triple M connections fill three of top five spots
• The live concerts will be available to watch on each station’s website, with catchup video available for 30 days
• iHeartPodcast Network’s Stuff You Should Know is again the #1 most popular podcast in Australia
• As part of its growth strategy, the iHeartPodcast Network has added new titles from Kast Media
• Kyle visiting cardiologist today in case, admits ‘real’ inner sadness
“ARN remains a leader in audio, demonstrated by continued growth across our network offering."
• KIIS Network’s national drive show Will & Woody launched in 2018
• The podcast was previewed by Christian O’Connell today at Couch-Ella 2020
• This global breakthrough was developed in partnership with A Million Ads
• All of these new roles will begin in May.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Broadcasters unveil new research that reveals how ad spend triggers demand
Podcast Week: Howie & Kelly, Cath & Sarah, Bruce & Barack, Chas & Dave
Framing Britney Spears documentary premieres March 2 on Nine & 9now
ARIA announces Sophie Paterson as 2021 Board Observership Program participant
Nielsen Launches Holistic New Sports Sponsorship ROI Metric
Grand Designs Australia returns from March 31 on Foxtel