“We are so incredibly humbled by this honour to be inducted into the ARIA Hall Of Fame."
• The Australian singer/songwriter is no stranger to the awards
• 2018 streaming revenue grows 41%, now accounts for 71% of revenue
• ARIA members confirmed amendments to the constitution designed to increase diversity and inclusiveness
• Singles: Status quo top 5: Drake, 5SOS, Dean, Maroon 5 & Ariana
• ARIA signs new deals for ARIA Awards with Nine and NSW Government
Amy Shark's Love Monster has scared off Drake from the top spot.
The growth is driven by continued consumer uptake of music streaming services.
Brisbane indie pop group Cub Sport will receive travel support for their 2018 world tour.
The 2017 Awards were a win for Australian music
The 2017 ARIAs was of the best Awards nights in recent memory
Ash London, Joel Creasey and Alli Simpson will host the coverage
Elise Strachan on the sweet two-part special coming to SBS Food
7News.com.au closes in on news.com.au as #1 commercial news site
10’s Beverley McGarvey on new measures to sustain TV business
Nine launching The Greatest for best NRL and Aus Open clashes
ABC promises to keep nation informed at home and online
WHIMN launches new weekday short form podcasts