• ARIA’s Dan Rosen on how labels are adapting under COVID-19
• Revenue from digital downloads across albums and tracks declined by 34%.
“We are so incredibly humbled by this honour to be inducted into the ARIA Hall Of Fame."
• The Australian singer/songwriter is no stranger to the awards
• 2018 streaming revenue grows 41%, now accounts for 71% of revenue
• ARIA members confirmed amendments to the constitution designed to increase diversity and inclusiveness
• Singles: Status quo top 5: Drake, 5SOS, Dean, Maroon 5 & Ariana
• ARIA signs new deals for ARIA Awards with Nine and NSW Government
Amy Shark's Love Monster has scared off Drake from the top spot.
The growth is driven by continued consumer uptake of music streaming services.
Brisbane indie pop group Cub Sport will receive travel support for their 2018 world tour.
The 2017 Awards were a win for Australian music
Nova Entertainment latest Covid casualty with 70 staff redundancies
Network 10 restructures News and Operations as KAK, Belling & Bailey depart
Captioning business Ai-Media lodges prospectus for underwritten IPO
Fight for Planet A: Craig Reucassel and Jodi Boylen reunited on new series
Nielsen July News ratings: news.com.au recovers, back at #2
TV ratings August 10: Ninja Warrior ends with Mount Midoriyama traffic jam and 1.2m