Tame Impala, Lime Cordiale, Sampa The Great & Amy Shark to perform
• Rosen moving across February 2021 after transition at ARIA and PPCA
• ARIA’s Dan Rosen on how labels are adapting under COVID-19
• Revenue from digital downloads across albums and tracks declined by 34%.
“We are so incredibly humbled by this honour to be inducted into the ARIA Hall Of Fame."
• The Australian singer/songwriter is no stranger to the awards
• 2018 streaming revenue grows 41%, now accounts for 71% of revenue
• ARIA members confirmed amendments to the constitution designed to increase diversity and inclusiveness
• Singles: Status quo top 5: Drake, 5SOS, Dean, Maroon 5 & Ariana
• ARIA signs new deals for ARIA Awards with Nine and NSW Government
Amy Shark's Love Monster has scared off Drake from the top spot.
The growth is driven by continued consumer uptake of music streaming services.
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry
shEqual launches with industry support to realise equality in advertising
Food Corp releases 2021 trend forecast, launches shoppable media platform
Mediaweek Roundup: ARIA Awards, Alan Ramsey, Mick Molloy + more