• Two fully operational and broadcasting radio stations made the move – 125 team members
• Triple M NRL is also the #1 broadcast in the target demographic of people aged 25-54
But breakfast host says he has the EP and talent to build audience
• Sacked by Seven many times, he’s loving life at the sports channel
• Triple M’s national Sunday night’s show Homegrown has been rebranded
A replacement for Triple M Afternoons and My Generation will be announced soon.
• What better time to start than that of WrestleMania 35?
• Adam Williscroft on curating the best of the 60 & 70s for new audiences
• With 169,000 listeners nationally, Easy Hits offers continuous favourites
• Nine has reported small FTA growth for its live coverage of the first NRL match of the season
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news
ABC cast members from Riot and Mystery Road win Equity Awards
ABC, News Corp & Nine leaders uniting for press freedom at Press Club
TV Ratings June 17: NIne #1 + The Voice and HYBPA? the Monday entertainment hits
Bounce: Subscription TV champ celebrates a milestone