• Across measured digital platforms news media reaches 15.5 million Australians
• Australian news media reaches nine in ten Australians (94%)
• Fletcher completes the speaker line-up and will appear alongside international keynote speaker, Professor Scott Galloway
• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• Trust in media content and ads positively impacts consumer purchase consideration
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• The Guardian Australia and The Saturday Paper become members of NewsMediaWorks
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
Applications have opened for Copy School 2018 in Sydney, sponsored by NewsMediaWorks.
Davies comes to NewsMediaWorks with more than 20 years’ industry experience.
Australia’s news media sector in May reached 16.4 million people.
• Trust in news brands surges by 13 points, Trusted content creates halo effect for trust of ads
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up