• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more