• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
Mercado on TV: From Utopia to Hans (and farewell Virginia Trioli)
Festival of Trioli comes to an end…for now: ABC farewells host
Media milestone: ABC NewsRadio celebrates 25 years of broadcasting
VMO takes over advertising rights to Adelaide’s Rundle Place
Domain gets TV show on Nine hosted by Chris Kohler and Shelley Craft
ABC News Breakfast interchange bench – In: Millar, Out: Trioli