• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
10 confirms that The Bachelor joining Masked Singer next week
Bluey and Gameloft mentor two from FNQ in Screen Queensland initiative
Seven and ITV bringing hit UK format Beat The Chasers to Australia
University of Tasmania appoints independent digital media agency Pivotus
Publicis Groupe appoints Adrian Farouk CEO of Epsilon ANZ
SMI June: How Covid-19 devasted business as ad spend fell off a cliff