• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
Stan announces third season of No Activity US adaption coming soon
Seven Studios receives NSW Export Award for international success
NZ media sale: MediaWorks looking to divest its television business
TV Guide: Best weekend of Rugby World Cup – Quarter Finals
MFA Awards 2019: Anthony Fitzgerald into Hall of Fame, Volvo takes out Grand Prix
Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism: 2019 nominees revealed