• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
Podcast Week: Nova grows portfolio, Global Truths, Fox Cricket, Lady-Brains
Podcast chart November: Lighthouse top 10, Jonesy & Amanda surge
Government asks ACCC to work with Facebook, Google on voluntary code
News Corp & HWT’s Penny Fowler on being a corporate citizen
TV Ratings December 11: Final episode Seven Worlds, One Planet a winner for Nine
Jan Fran walks out of 2019 with a Walkley and a handful of projects