• Tim Davie, CEO for BBC Studios, comments
• plus Seven, BBC Studios, Google + Sony Music
• Tim Christlieb, director of branded services, commented
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• Lang explained to Mediaweek the scope of the content on offer to the Australian market
“I’m delighted to promote these outstanding leaders to the roles of General Manager"
• 10 daily, Mix 94.5, Stephen Beers, BBC Studios, Disney+, WA Family Court judge, Craig McLachlan, U2 frontman Bono, Vanuatu ban +...
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
• New addition extends Fetch TV/BBC Studios partnership to six channels
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent