• The Australian singer/songwriter is no stranger to the awards
• 2018 streaming revenue grows 41%, now accounts for 71% of revenue
• ARIA members confirmed amendments to the constitution designed to increase diversity and inclusiveness
• Singles: Status quo top 5: Drake, 5SOS, Dean, Maroon 5 & Ariana
• ARIA signs new deals for ARIA Awards with Nine and NSW Government
Amy Shark's Love Monster has scared off Drake from the top spot.
The growth is driven by continued consumer uptake of music streaming services.
Brisbane indie pop group Cub Sport will receive travel support for their 2018 world tour.
The 2017 Awards were a win for Australian music
The 2017 ARIAs was of the best Awards nights in recent memory
Ash London, Joel Creasey and Alli Simpson will host the coverage
Fans can view all the action on the ARIA Red Carpet live on Twitter
Sky gives New Zealand Rugby 5% of the company to secure TV rights
oOh!media appoints business manager across Hunter and Central Coast
TV news directors from Seven, Nine, 10, Prime & WIN lobby Canberra
Fremantle strikes exclusive deal with SBS for premium dramas
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Matt Preston, 2GB + more
Box Office: Joker still clowning around at #1 – $22m in two weeks