• "We will reluctantly stop allowing publishers and people in Australia from sharing local and international news"
ACCC code, ACM, Victorian take-down proposal, Karl Stefanovic, Bauer, The Voice, Regional Broadcasters, State of Origin, and Spring Carnival
The Bachelor, The Masked Singer, Screen Queensland, Alan Kohler, Jane Hall, Hamish McLennan, Shane Warne, and AFL Media
“The code discounts the already significant value Google provides to news publishers across the board"
Michael Miller: “The tech platforms' days of free-riding are ending”
• The ACCC noted the draft code is aimed at addressing acute bargaining power imbalances
• Comments from James Warburton, Michael Miller, Hugh Marks, Joan Warner, Bridget Fair, Marcus Strom, Beverley McGarvey
• The code of conduct is part of the response to the ACCC’s Digital Platforms Inquiry final report
• The ACCC has released a statement
• Media commentators have reacted the response of the Government to the ACCC's Digital Platform Inquiry
• Australian content regulations reviewed for FTA abd streaming platforms
TV ratings Friday September 25, 2020
10 Shake viewers guide: What is on 10’s newest channel?
TV Guide: UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa on Main Event
TV Guide: Every NRLW game on Nine from October 3
New Mediaweek podcasts: Inside Australian Crime Stories + Mediaweek TV
Mercado on TV: Ratched is for horror fans who aren’t fussy about scripts