“no city in the world more suitable to host an Olympic Games”.
• 2GB’s John Stanley gets expanded show, welcomed by 3AW hosts
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
• 3AW well ahead, Fox #1 FM, challenged by smooth & Gold
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
The 3AW presenter opens up about his passion for talkback radio.
Market leader unchanged of course, but smoothfm’s turn to be #1 FM.
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
'Officially Foxtel won’t confirm it – not while the current series is on the air.'
Lockdown Viewing: Normal People coming to Stan on April 27
Screen Australia and Vice announce Pitch Australiana winner
Zoo goes virtual as Taronga TV launches
JCDecaux launches ‘Thank You’ Out-of-Home campaign
No golf, but Fox Sports will still celebrate US Masters
Facebook invests further $100m to support US news industry