• Reality TV, Mail Online, InQueensland, Netflix, Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello, and Cricket Australia
• During 2019 former 2GB management signed Jones two a new two-year contract
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• Burns’ departure after the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, will coincide with the broadcaster’s 75th birthday in July.
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• Alan Jones, Tennis Australia, HSBC, 3AW + The Conversation Hour
"I'm delighted to announce that Stephen Beers is returning to 3AW as station manager – Melbourne"
• Last week Tate told Macquarie CEO Adam Lang that he was no longer required
“no city in the world more suitable to host an Olympic Games”.
• 2GB’s John Stanley gets expanded show, welcomed by 3AW hosts
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative