• Reality TV, Mail Online, InQueensland, Netflix, Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello, and Cricket Australia
• During 2019 former 2GB management signed Jones two a new two-year contract
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• Burns’ departure after the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, will coincide with the broadcaster’s 75th birthday in July.
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• Alan Jones, Tennis Australia, HSBC, 3AW + The Conversation Hour
"I'm delighted to announce that Stephen Beers is returning to 3AW as station manager – Melbourne"
• Last week Tate told Macquarie CEO Adam Lang that he was no longer required
“no city in the world more suitable to host an Olympic Games”.
• 2GB’s John Stanley gets expanded show, welcomed by 3AW hosts
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
British media industry rocked by death of reality TV presenter Caroline Flack
TEG reports Fire Fight Australia raises $9.5m for bushfire relief
Mediaweek roundup: MAFS, Logies, Google + more
Woman’s Day readers have insatiable appetite for royal news
ARIA Chart: Green Day back with third #1 for 13th album
Week 7 TV ratings: Week one of official survey 2020