• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
• 3AW well ahead, Fox #1 FM, challenged by smooth & Gold
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
The 3AW presenter opens up about his passion for talkback radio.
Market leader unchanged of course, but smoothfm’s turn to be #1 FM.
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
'Officially Foxtel won’t confirm it – not while the current series is on the air.'
• 3AW’s Ross and John start week of broadcasts from Scandinavia
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
Mediaweek Roundup: Today, bullying at 2GB, Seven restructuring + more
Name Change: PlayersVoice is now AthletesVoice
TV Guide: How to watch the Rugby Union World Cup
Fan victory: A Very Brady Renovation coming to TLC in October
Foxtel celebrates 20-year partnership with Bell Shakespeare
‘My dear Prime Minister’: Alan Jones’s apology letter to Jacinda Ardern