• Jess let’s rip at final Married At First Sight dinner party
• My Kitchen Rules back above 800,000: spag & meatballs at SCG
First there was Jason Donovan, who we swooned over as the popular, handsome and suave Scott Robinson.
• The Project lifts close to 600,000 as Waleed meets NZ PM
• Plus: MKR’s best in four weeks, Vera checks out on ABC
• But it’s still a MAFS world, AFL arrival lifts Seven
• Stone will play Neighbours’ first transgender character
The Living Room returns Friday, 29 March at 7.30pm.
• Aly initially allowed the PM to freely take the microphone for a two-minute spiel.
• Seven’s highest share this year
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Other Braze clients include KFC, Canva, Fox Networks and Telstra.
TV Ratings September 19: Over 1m tune in to see Bachelor Matt chooses Chelsie
Robin Bailey exits Triple M to love and care for Sean Pickwell
Mercado on TV: What is ‘a frothy mash-up of comedy, drama and reality?’
Australian commissions key to Foxtel’s LifeStyle brand refresh
Mediaweek Roundup: Daniel Johns, Alan Jones, The Brady Bunch + more
Auditions are open for 10’s The Bachelor and The Bachelorette