“All three networks managed to put together an upfront that retained their individual style"
• The Upfront was hosted by Osher Günsberg
“Two years later CBS is very proud of the way 10 has evolved"
• With eight contestants named there is still another 16 to go between now and February.
• Jock Zonfrillo, Melissa Leong and Andy Allen will take the helm of the show
• Part two of Mediaweek’s interviews at the Network 10 2020 Upfront
"We know more about our audiences than we ever have."
• Love, laughs, masks, horses, scheming, cooking, dancing, jungle camping and more love
Mediaweek editor James Manning recaps 10's 2018 upfront.
TV Guide: Untold Australia on SBS this Summer
Jack Irish: Final chapter of ABC’s award-winning series begins production
The End: 10-episode Australian drama coming to Foxtel February 2
Holey Moley: First look of epic Australian course revealed
The Twelve: Foxtel Announces latest original series
Chris Walker and Carrie Bickmore team up for new PodcastOne series