“All three networks managed to put together an upfront that retained their individual style"
• The Upfront was hosted by Osher Günsberg
“Two years later CBS is very proud of the way 10 has evolved"
• With eight contestants named there is still another 16 to go between now and February.
• Jock Zonfrillo, Melissa Leong and Andy Allen will take the helm of the show
• Part two of Mediaweek’s interviews at the Network 10 2020 Upfront
"We know more about our audiences than we ever have."
• Love, laughs, masks, horses, scheming, cooking, dancing, jungle camping and more love
Mediaweek editor James Manning recaps 10's 2018 upfront.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds
Roundup: Facebook, Paramount+, Vogue China, WPP, SCA + more