In a very busy week, the Mediaweek team meet between connecting flights at Sydney Airport for a discussion about the media news of the past seven days. The regular Seven Days panel podcast has Mediaweek editor James Manning joined by deputy editor Dan Barrett and digital editor Kruti Joshi to discuss the media stories of significance over the past week.
This week the panel discusses:
- Nine sign deal with SCA for VIC, QLD, and Southern NSW
- NBCUniversal partner with MediaWorks for Bravo as MediaWorks chief steps down
- Budget 2016’s impact on the ABC, SBS, and license fees
- Changes at GQ Australia
- Logies expectations
- Snapchat to launch Australian presence
- Set visit to Foxtel’s Friday Night Footy
- Foxtel’s Secret City launch
- “Damn, Daniel!” and other digital projects for Ellen
- And more!