Seven Days hits the road this week with Mediaweek‘s James Manning and Kruti Joshi travelling to the News Corp office in Sydney to meet this week’s special guest and Stellar editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand.
The trio talk about:
• ACCC greenlights Murdoch/Gordon Ten acquisition bid
• Fairfax New Zealand to rebrand under new chief executive Sinead Boucher
• Twitter celebrates 10 years of the #hashtag – invented by accident?
• Bauer’s Gourmet Traveller names Restaurant of Year, unveils redesign
• International TV producers want format rights for Hamish & Andy’s True Story
• Network Ten reveals Sunday strategy: The Project returning from August 27
• Australia to lose spot at Eurovision as Eurovision Asia prepares launch
• APN Outdoor reveals revenue climbs, but net profit down 19% after merger fail
• Nine results: Revenue flat, profit up with TV ratings up, digital audience up
• HT&E results: Adshel the star performer as outdoor climbs, radio profit down