The new X Factor spearheads what Seven is calling a “dazzling September schedule” which includes the premiere of global hit game show The Chase Australia, new Australian drama 800 Words and the television event, Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door.
• Dannii Minogue is joined by Guy Sebastian and international music superstars Chris Isaak and James Blunt for an all-new season of The X Factor.
• One of Australia’s biggest stars, Erik Thomson, is back in the irresistible new drama 800 Words.
• It’s a hit with audiences around the globe – now the general knowledge game show with a difference lands on our shores with The Chase Australia, hosted by Andrew O’Keefe.
• And hot on the heels of Seven’s hugely successful drama collaborations with Endemol Shine Australia on INXS: Never Tear Us Apart and Catching Milat, comes the story of one of Australia’s most iconic entertainers, Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door.
Also launching on Seven from September are the previously announced fast-tracked new US shows Heroes Reborn, Quantico and The Player, plus these new Australian series:
• Beach Cops – The heat is on for the police men and women who work the busy beat of Sydney’s iconic Northern Beaches, where the beaches are packed and the bars are pumping.
• Gold Coast Medical – This gripping series captures all the challenges and triumphs of a day in the life of the Gold Coast’s biggest hospital.
• Mesmerised – Laughter, mischief and mayhem unfold as world-renowned stage and television hypnotist Peter Powers and his subjects wreak havoc on an unsuspecting Australian public.
• What Really Happens In Thailand – A no-holds-barred look at what Australians really get up to in one of our most favourite holiday hotspots.
Seven’s director of network programming, Angus Ross, said: “New, fresh and different. It’s our most compelling quarter four ever.”
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGPi4h-XEoU&feature=youtu.be”]