• Google, Super Rugby, Stan Sport, Twitter, Angelos Frangopoulos, Marvel, Q+A, Andrew O’Keefe, Victoria TV productions + more
• Charles Brice reports, Podshape hires Whitney Quayle, Netflix’s new true-crime series, Grant Blackley on Sandilands “rant”, rugby on Nine
• Media code, the publishing traffic goldmine, and The Australian Open to go ahead
• Chau Chak Wing wins defamation case, media code gains Labor support, and 10 confirms axed shows
• Media Code update, Former Nine CFO Paul Koppelman's new job, Holey Moley and Foxtel's W-League gaffe
• Plus more on the proposed Media Code, privatising ABC, AAP reopens regional bureaus, Alan Jones forced correction, George Pell articles and...
He will continue to present The Chase Australia
Andrew O’Keefe hadn’t realised the show had already been on the air for a year when Mediaweek called him
Andrew O’Keefe is no stranger to Seven’s afternoon gameshow timeslot. For the past year he has fronted The Chase, which replaced his...
Seven’s Angus Ross on why ITV format's The Chase will now fill two of the three hours after 3pm daily
Seven's Super September: The X Factor, The Chase, Peter Allen, Erik Thomson + new ob docs
Seven releases the first promo for its upcoming game show The Chase, which will replace Million Dollar Minute
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Roundup: Nine board, Eurovision, Google, Tidal, Michael Gudinski + more
Mercado on TV: Mardi Gras TV Guide from RuPaul to spicy early-evening NZ drama
Ahoy! Australia’s most successful podcast duo return for fourth season
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8