Delany said: “News.com.au is the largest news site in the country with the most engaged audience. The market expects native to be a premium offering and as demand continues to grow, marketers and agencies are looking for smart effective content marketing solutions from large scale publishers like news.com.au.
“Through our new targeted, data driven, amplification model we are now delivering commercial content solutions that match digital capabilities available to the market. Moving from a ‘site’ served to ‘ad’ served content model has revitalised our approach to commercial content distribution. We’ve also borrowed from our successful newsroom processes using SEO, data and social insights to provide the best possible ROI rationale to a brand, well before any content goes live.
“News.com.au native is able to deliver where a specific audience is, across the site on any device using responsive templates. The sophistication of the offering behind-the-scenes creates a simple proposition to consumers that we think aligns both news.com.au and our commercial partners’ consumer objectives. This is all in addition to news.com.au’s impressive score sheet in terms of scale and engagement that has created a compelling offering.”
News Corp Australia’s national director of sales Sharb Farjami said: “When it comes to the creation, distribution, and amplification of content, news.com.au’s expertise is world class. The addition of the new news.com.au native offering to News Corp Studios presents an exciting and unique opportunity for our partners. Brands now have access to high quality content that is informed by audience data, combined with the scale and certainty that is at the heart of the News Corp offering.”
Summary of full service news.com.au native:
• News.com.au native puts the right content in front of the right audience by using data and insights to ensure campaigns are informed, smart and have the best chance at success via audience and behavioural targeting – delivering content relevance at scale
• A new commercial model that provides clients with a more robust, accountable content-led solution that has a guaranteed view model. Each native article created will have agreed page views across the campaign
• The creation of new story-telling templates to narrate brand-funded stories in a richer, more creative fashion. These templates include various new page furnishings and interactive capabilities as well as native video
• Amplification of native content to audiences off network via targeted audience buys across search and social platforms such as Google and Facebook
• An expanded commercial integration team with new content creators
Source: News Corp Australia