• Average weekly audience growth of the top 10 news sites versus prior 4 weeks is 54%
• "It’s not just teenage girls, uni students, mums or women watching MAFS"
• News.com.au editor-in-chief Kate de Brito spoke to Mediaweek
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• Winner: News.com.au
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The highest ever unique audience in the current events and global news category in Australia
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• The Guardian slipped one spot, down from #6 to #7
• news.com.au has a monthly audience of over 10 million and realestate.com.au has a monthly audience of over 8.6 million
“We are extremely proud that we were the first choice of Australian readers for the 2019 federal election month."
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Bachelor In Paradise: Everything you need to know
Screen Australia $6 million in funding for Every Cloud productions & more
TV Guide: Alan Jones on Sky News starts July 6 at 8 PM
Pauline Hanson will no longer appear on The Today Show confirms Nine
TV Ratings July 5: Big Brother Lockdown + Poh leaves MasterChef
Paul Whittaker on Sky News audience growth, politics and accountability