• The highest ever unique audience in the current events and global news category in Australia
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• The Guardian slipped one spot, down from #6 to #7
• news.com.au has a monthly audience of over 10 million and realestate.com.au has a monthly audience of over 8.6 million
“We are extremely proud that we were the first choice of Australian readers for the 2019 federal election month."
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
‘We know when a story’s a story, But surprisingly, so do the readers’
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
The news.com.au app will deliver a personalised experience for the millions of Australians who consume news.com.au multiple times a day.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
Podcast Week: Nova grows portfolio, Global Truths, Fox Cricket, Lady-Brains
Podcast chart November: Lighthouse top 10, Jonesy & Amanda surge
Government asks ACCC to work with Facebook, Google on voluntary code
News Corp & HWT’s Penny Fowler on being a corporate citizen
TV Ratings December 11: Final episode Seven Worlds, One Planet a winner for Nine
Jan Fran walks out of 2019 with a Walkley and a handful of projects