• Average weekly audience growth of the top 10 news sites versus prior 4 weeks is 54%
• "It’s not just teenage girls, uni students, mums or women watching MAFS"
• News.com.au editor-in-chief Kate de Brito spoke to Mediaweek
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• Winner: News.com.au
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The highest ever unique audience in the current events and global news category in Australia
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• The Guardian slipped one spot, down from #6 to #7
• news.com.au has a monthly audience of over 10 million and realestate.com.au has a monthly audience of over 8.6 million
“We are extremely proud that we were the first choice of Australian readers for the 2019 federal election month."
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav
TV Guide: 9Rush launch makes it 21 free FTA channels