Instagram has announced a new marketing campaign to showcase the House of Instagram website which aims to support Australian businesses of all sizes.
The digital campaign will run across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn from Wednesday. The campaign aims to connect local business owners and leaders in creative and advertising industries to the latest Instagram resources.
The House of Instagram website was launched this week, and is a collection of local case studies, new insights into the Australian community, emerging consumer trends, and the latest tips and tools direct from Instagram.
The new resources in House of Instagram include:
• Success Stories: See how businesses in Australia use Instagram to get results – from raising brand awareness to increasing sales. Collections of new case studies from diverse brands ranging from Telstra to L’Oreal.
• Creative Connection During COVID-19: Sharing the innovative ways Aussies are using Instagram to make connections.
• The A-Z of Instagram: The latest Instagram trends, communities and creators, with one trend for each letter of the alphabet, it’s an A to Z of what Aussies are into right now.
• Brand Resources: New playbooks and guides to help you build your brand for the modern era on Instagram.
• Stories Can Do It: Tips and tricks for tapping into the world of Instagram Stories.
• Commitment to Well-being: In recent months, Instagram has partnered with local mental health organizations including ReachOut, headspace, The Butterfly Foundation, and Project Rockit. Creating a safe place for young Australians to express themselves and share with kindness.
Alexandra Sloane, director of marketing for Facebook Australia said: “We know the toll the past weeks and months have taken on Aussie businesses across the industry, and our hope is that the House of Instagram can make our resources and support accessible to brands of all sizes.”
“The House of Instagram is a place to discover how Australian communities, creators and brands are using Instagram to connect as we take steps out of the COVID-19 crisis.”
The House of Instagram media campaign was developed with Mindshare Australia and Dentsu X Singapore. The House of Instagram website and The A-Z of Instagram was developed by Now We Collide.
The website also showcases the newly released results of Instagram’s Stories campaign with Greyhound Rescue, to help get their dogs and puppies adopted in April. The campaign had a total reach of 1.1 million people, and resulted in a 2x lift in pageviews (YOY), 912 adoption enquiries, and a 57pt lift in dog adoptions (YOY).