• The digital campaign will run across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Businesses can now share food order and fundraiser stickers in Instagram Stories
• Spotlighted LGBTQ+ Facebook groups include Black Rainbow and Trikone
• There are over 50 LGBTQ+ hashtags available in collaboration with Sydney Mardi Gras
• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
• You can now save items to your shopping collection along with some other new features
Mosseri, the current vice president of product, will take on the new role immediately.
George Savvides appointed Chair of SBS
AFL premiership great Jack Riewoldt gets weekly radio show on SEN
The Secrets She Keeps booms on debut in the UK on BBC One
‘Snowy’ returns to Triple M Brisbane as Big Breakfast executive producer
TV Ratings July 8: Season finales of Home Delivery, Bondi Rescue, Rosehaven returns
Sony Foundation’s first grants as ‘Fire Fight’ album raises $450k