• Offers new video editing tools, timers, countdowns, speed controls, AR effects, and music library.
• The digital campaign will run across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Businesses can now share food order and fundraiser stickers in Instagram Stories
• Spotlighted LGBTQ+ Facebook groups include Black Rainbow and Trikone
• There are over 50 LGBTQ+ hashtags available in collaboration with Sydney Mardi Gras
• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
• You can now save items to your shopping collection along with some other new features
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series