• Spotlighted LGBTQ+ Facebook groups include Black Rainbow and Trikone
• There are over 50 LGBTQ+ hashtags available in collaboration with Sydney Mardi Gras
• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
• You can now save items to your shopping collection along with some other new features
Mosseri, the current vice president of product, will take on the new role immediately.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
'We’re announcing our most exciting feature to date.'
News Corp Education site Kids News to assist with homeschooling
Barrie Cassidy returns to ABC TV with new One Plus One on April 9
Lego Masters to return on April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Ticker to expand live programming and social media + 7 new programs
Ratings report card: Australian Survivor: All Stars
ABC Easter gift: Killing Eve season 3 to arrive Easter Monday