• IGTV ads will initially appear when people click to watch IGTV videos from previews in their feed
• Offers new video editing tools, timers, countdowns, speed controls, AR effects, and music library.
• The digital campaign will run across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Businesses can now share food order and fundraiser stickers in Instagram Stories
• Spotlighted LGBTQ+ Facebook groups include Black Rainbow and Trikone
• There are over 50 LGBTQ+ hashtags available in collaboration with Sydney Mardi Gras
• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 17, 2021
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26