• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
• You can now save items to your shopping collection along with some other new features
Mosseri, the current vice president of product, will take on the new role immediately.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
'We’re announcing our most exciting feature to date.'
Nielsen launched its Social Content Ratings in 2016
A look back at the top trends, creators and influencers in 2017
Business backflip worthy of an Olympic medal: Robin Bailey back
TV ratings Friday January 17
NBCUniversal’s Peacock: Ad-supported & premium streaming
Summer TV Ratings: Dilruk voted out of the jungle as 10’s Celebrity a ratings champ
Fresh TV all the time: SBS really doesn’t stop over summer
Mediaweek Roundup: Kerry Stokes, Murdochs, The Project + more