• Instagram partnered with Australian artist Tony Albert on the campaign.
• Partnering with Sydney Film Festival and Vice
‘We need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms’
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Celebrities and creators share messages of support in first #gramfam Australia instazine.
• Five of the top 10 global accounts are musicians
• You can now save items to your shopping collection along with some other new features
Mosseri, the current vice president of product, will take on the new role immediately.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
'We’re announcing our most exciting feature to date.'
Nielsen launched its Social Content Ratings in 2016
A look back at the top trends, creators and influencers in 2017
10 and WIN Network secure new celebrity singing competition
Top 10 Game Charts: Rage 2 surges in first week of release
ARIA Chart Report: Lil Nas X returns to #1 after Ed & Justin surrender top spot
Online ad revenue for Q1 2019 down, year-on-year growth continues
Return of 10’s Pilot Week attracts major production companies
Women’s network whimn.com.au launches second series of Doco180