Yahoo7 has announced the Australian finalists for its 2017 Digital Stars program, which recognises the best up-and-coming talent in the digital media industry. The nine young guns represent the ones-to-watch from across the media agency landscape and will later this month battle it out to win a once in a lifetime trip to New York City.
The finalists include emerging hot-shots from Carat, MEC, MediaCom, OMD, Spark Foundary, Starcom and Cadreon. Four Australian winners will be chosen from amongst the following shortlist:
• Sara Louise Hilgendorf, Ecosystem Planning Manager Carat – QLD
• Stefanie Crisafi, Content & Connections Planning Manager MediaCom – VIC
• Andrew Yong Xiang Lim, Account Manager at Spark Foundry – NSW
• Vartika Arora, Campaign Engineer at Cadreon – VIC
• Kate Patterson, Digital Manager at Starcom – VIC
• Angeline Hartono, Account Manager at OMD – NSW
• Melissa Lum Wan Yin, Digital Executive at MediaCom – VIC
• Simon Allan Conyard, Digital Associate Manager at MEC – NSW
• Lara Calder-Potts, Activation and Investment Manager at Carat – NSW
In the next stage in the search for three winners, the finalists will take part in the Digital Stars Throwdown finals event on Thursday August 24 at Yahoo7 HQ, in Sydney.
To support your favourite finalist, register to attend Digital Stars Throwdown via yahoo7.com.au/digitalstars.
Tickets are free, with canapés and drinks provided throughout the event. Those who are outside of Sydney can watch and vote via livestream from the site on the night.