• 2019 Nikon-Walkley Photography Finalists were announced at simultaneous events in Sydney and Melbourne
• The Facebook Accelerator Program began in 2018 as a three-month pilot program in the United States
• Winners will be announced at the Mid-Year Celebration in Sydney on June 26.
• Walkley Award-winning journalists are the face of the “What Price Would You Pay?” campaign
• ‘We are like The Project for nerds,’ The Feed presenter tells Mediaweek.
A full list of the 2018 Walkley Mid-Year Awards finalists.
Graham has served as the Foundation's GM since 2011
Journalists around the nation submitted more than 1,200 entries
This year’s Walkley Awards will take place on November 29
Walkley Foundation announces winners for its midyear awards
The grants program is central to the Walkleys’ mission to encourage and support innovation in the Australian media
This year marks the 61st annual Walkley Awards
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Screen Australia announces development funding for 21 projects
SCA’s Grant Blackley: TV affiliation, radio and podcast revenue, new breakfast shows
SMI releases January end of month ad spend data
Box Office: Anime film Demon Slayer dominates weekend
Stan to reveal the RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under queens at Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
Roundup: Golden Globes, Media Watch, Nine board upheaval + more