• Universal Music, Phil Rankine, ABC, COVID-19
• The new service will unveil its name closer to launch.
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• The new local channels go live on Foxtel from 1 July
• Network 10 order new series with Channel 5 in the UK
“The joining together of ViacomCBS and Network 10 has created a content powerhouse"
• The new division will be led by Ian Smith
• Nuñez was the executive who oversaw the acquisition of Network 10
• The departures come in a week that other staff departures from the business have been announced
“You can see that we have a lot of strong content coming through"
• Advertising revenue declined 19% year-on-year,
• ViacomCBS, Don Burke, Joel Creasey, and TV control rooms
AAP receives $5m lifeline from Morrison Government
The Masked Singer: Behind the scenes of show’s unique finale
Sneak Peek: Your Honour coming to Stan in December
Daniel Ricciardo says yes to joining Optus on 2 year deal
TV Guide: How and When to watch the Primetime Emmy Awards
TV ratings September 18: The Bachelor settles on the final four for finals week