A presentation in late February will deliver a comprehensive overview of the company’s streaming strategy.
• Paramount+, Guardian Media Group, Young Rock and the Summer of Cricket
• Annecchino will oversee all of ViacomCBS’s media networks and related businesses outside the US
ViacomCBS ANZ will expand its NAIDOC and National Reconciliation Week activities this year.
Villani will commence as Chief Operating and Commercial Officer in early 2021.
• Universal Music, Phil Rankine, ABC, COVID-19
• The new service will unveil its name closer to launch.
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• The new local channels go live on Foxtel from 1 July
• Network 10 order new series with Channel 5 in the UK
“The joining together of ViacomCBS and Network 10 has created a content powerhouse"
• The new division will be led by Ian Smith
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology
Roundup: Inauguration Day, Media Code showdown, BBL Australia Day controversy + more
ABC comedy Rosehaven set to return for season five
Netflix 2020 report card: 500 titles in post-production or awaiting release
Zenith appointed to SBS’ performance media account