There has been no announcement yet as to who will present triple j breakfast in 2021.
• triple j Unearthed music director, Dave Ruby Howe, comments
• “Of course I’m sad to be leaving triple j. It has been my home for the last seven years”
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Sally & Erica host Breakfast from 6 – 9am
• 12pm AEDT Sat 25 Jan: Hottest 100 on triple j
Grammys, Greg Page, Amy Shark, Rhonda Burchmore, Fox Sports, and NRL
For some time Perth breakfast has been a tussle between Mix’s Clairsy, Matt & Kymba and Nova’s Nathan, Nat & Shaun.
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• Lucy Smith, Dave Woodhead, and Avani Dias join the line-up
“Ben & Liam have proven themselves to be top class radio broadcasters."
• Which must be Nova? Taking over from Dylan & Hayley
Mediaweek Roundup: Netflix Reforms, AFR Young Rich List, TV Soap magazine + more
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media