There has been no announcement yet as to who will present triple j breakfast in 2021.
• triple j Unearthed music director, Dave Ruby Howe, comments
• “Of course I’m sad to be leaving triple j. It has been my home for the last seven years”
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Sally & Erica host Breakfast from 6 – 9am
• 12pm AEDT Sat 25 Jan: Hottest 100 on triple j
Grammys, Greg Page, Amy Shark, Rhonda Burchmore, Fox Sports, and NRL
For some time Perth breakfast has been a tussle between Mix’s Clairsy, Matt & Kymba and Nova’s Nathan, Nat & Shaun.
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• Lucy Smith, Dave Woodhead, and Avani Dias join the line-up
“Ben & Liam have proven themselves to be top class radio broadcasters."
• Which must be Nova? Taking over from Dylan & Hayley
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry