A total of 2,790,224 votes were submitted for this year’s countdown.
• The pair replace Sally & Erica
There has been no announcement yet as to who will present triple j breakfast in 2021.
• triple j Unearthed music director, Dave Ruby Howe, comments
• “Of course I’m sad to be leaving triple j. It has been my home for the last seven years”
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Sally & Erica host Breakfast from 6 – 9am
• 12pm AEDT Sat 25 Jan: Hottest 100 on triple j
Grammys, Greg Page, Amy Shark, Rhonda Burchmore, Fox Sports, and NRL
For some time Perth breakfast has been a tussle between Mix’s Clairsy, Matt & Kymba and Nova’s Nathan, Nat & Shaun.
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• Lucy Smith, Dave Woodhead, and Avani Dias join the line-up
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021