• Strategy to better commercialise talk radio + plans for music network
The hotly-contested race to be the next Lord Mayor of Perth has so far attracted six candidates
• June 1 also date for new 4BC breakfast, 3AW refresh on track too
• “The coming together of radio and television is not about trying to get lots of Nine TV people on radio”
• Byrnes will report to Malone and he starts in his new role this week.
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Nine will soon announce a new head of sport.
The coverage will be hosted by James Bracey and he will be joined by Ruan Sims and Allana Ferguson.
'There would also be a chance for us to have a look at what happens when you don’t have a summer sport.'
Nine's Tom Malone on the changing menu at Wide World of Sports.
Nine’s Wide World of Sports will bring netball fans the FAST5 Netball World Series live from 1.30pm AEDT on October 29 and...
Nine head of sport revels in summer of cricket and netball
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels
MediaSmiths adds to team of senior planners with former Mediacom executive