“The 2019 Ashes Series has delivered extraordinary results for our business"
• Seven’s The Front Bar most competitive non-news
• Australia sets out to cap off The Ashes with a final win.
• The final day’s play was broadcast around the metro markets on 9Gem
• The historic Old Trafford Cricket Ground serves as the battleground for the fourth Test
• PLUS The Ashes – Australia vs England: Second Test ratings recap
• Coverage of the second Ashes cricket test commences Wednesday August 14 from the home of cricket – Lords.
• Hosting Nine’s coverage will be Australian sporting legend Todd Woodbridge
The Ashes started horrendously for Australia with three early wickets. Steve Smith then managed to steady the ship for the country and...
The Bachelor tops Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings - non sport
Nine finishes at #1 with just a point lead over Seven in week 31
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up