The cover features a painting by Melbourne artist Tom Adair.
ACCC, ABC Cadetship Intake, The Age, Harper's Bazaar, Men's Health, Women's Health, Married At First Sight, Halifax: Retribution, Cricket Australia, Premier League...
• Gay Alcorn will start on September 28.
• Brook wrote The Australian’s media diary column and was previously the paper’s media editor,
• Lavelle took on the editorship of The Age in December 2016.
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Please Explain is available every Thursday
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• Editor, Katrina Strickland, spoke to Mediaweek
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more