• CEO magazine, The Age, and Havas Media Group
TX Australia sale, Brendon Cook, Nine Entertainment Co’s new home, The Age, ASIC, Seven and Cricket Australia
• 100 Good Things magazine will be available in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age
The cover features a painting by Melbourne artist Tom Adair.
ACCC, ABC Cadetship Intake, The Age, Harper's Bazaar, Men's Health, Women's Health, Married At First Sight, Halifax: Retribution, Cricket Australia, Premier League...
• Gay Alcorn will start on September 28.
• Brook wrote The Australian’s media diary column and was previously the paper’s media editor,
• Lavelle took on the editorship of The Age in December 2016.
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Please Explain is available every Thursday
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Zenith announces promotion of Jonny Cordony to Sydney MD
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream