• Brook wrote The Australian’s media diary column and was previously the paper’s media editor,
• Lavelle took on the editorship of The Age in December 2016.
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Please Explain is available every Thursday
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• Editor, Katrina Strickland, spoke to Mediaweek
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• Google, 60 Minutes, Marngrook Footy Show, Doctor Doctor, HBO Max, Mipcom + The Age
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant coming to Binge & Foxtel in October