"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Please Explain is available every Thursday
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• Editor, Katrina Strickland, spoke to Mediaweek
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• Google, 60 Minutes, Marngrook Footy Show, Doctor Doctor, HBO Max, Mipcom + The Age
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
Anchor Michael Holmes on the night CNN was stormed
Discovery takes space nerds inside the NASA launch of SpaceX
DCD Rights announces new sales of thriller The Secrets She Keeps
TV Ratings June 3: When Poh wins so does MasterChef
Seven’s 2020 back on track with SAS and Holey Moley restart
Val Morgan Outdoor is open for fitness: Relaunching Active network