• Google, Super Rugby, Stan Sport, Twitter, Angelos Frangopoulos, Marvel, Q+A, Andrew O’Keefe, Victoria TV productions + more
• Domain delays dividend, artists lobby for arts wage subsidy, Disney+, Screen Forever Conference
• Experienced commentators Sean Maloney and Andrew Swain are also on board
• Plus Ray Warren returning in 2021 and the importance of digital
Does Stan quickly need more sports? Not for its proposition to work, says CEO
• Mike Sneesby on the expanded offering: “This is the start of a new era”
From later this week Stan users will start to see the Stan Sport menu item appear in their app
Greg Growden, Chris Kenny, Landline, Kate Stevenson, The Hemsworths, and Optus
Key international tennis rights to feature across Nine and new Stan Sport.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings March 7: First MAFS commitment ceremony of 2021 delivers explosive television
Foxtel Group doubles-down on women’s sport to mark International Women’s Day
Nova Red Room launches into 2021 with Rita Ora at Warner Music
Samantha Armytage departs Sunrise with last episode on March 11
Roundup: Facebook negotiations breakdown, NRL TV Deal, Nine Board + more
Week 10 TV ratings: The week belonged to Nine and Married at First Sight