Therese Ryan, Claire Marshall, Ben Hock and Tom Gilmore join the Sony team.
Plus Fox Sports, Four Corners brawl, News Corp v Turnbull, and more.
“I am thrilled that Franco, Annette and Jess have decided to join the company in their new crucial creative roles."
• Two communities have been informed of their share of the $200,000 to fund and roll-out their projects.
• Jackson’s career in music spans over 20 years.
• Cassar-Daley has released 10 studio albums throughout his 30 years of making music.
• The live concerts will be available to watch on each station’s website, with catchup video available for 30 days
• Handlin won’t be able to celebrate in person this month his significant anniversary that ticks over today.
• Sony Music Australia has announced several further staff appointments
• Molan and Johns feud, NBL, NRL Grand Final performers, Kris Kristofferson, Triple M Hard N Heavy + ‘safeguarding’ journalists
• Opening ceremony and artist showcase celebrates Sony Music’s continued commitment to the growth of the China music market
• New space includes recording studio + writing and creative rooms
Podcast Week: Chris Walker’s 2020, Howdy Partners, Chefo Richo
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels