SBS screens the episodes first in Australia and they are later available on Stan.
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
• Independent recording artist heading to Israel in May
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• The HBO/Sky co-production sees her playing another sociopathic narcissist
The program is also adding musical performances to the one-hour weekly show.
• Young Sheldon sitcom and Big Bash League trail jungle japes
• MKR 816k, Celebrity 537k, Undercurrent 466k, Get Krackin 261k
• Hawthorn legends on Celebrity: Dermie out, Crawf homesick
• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
Mushroom Music Publishing restructures under new MD Linda Bosidis
Nova Entertainment appoints Melbourne group sales manager
TV Ratings May 22: MasterChef legend in the house + Top 40 eps of 2019
smoothfm: Agencies reveal why brand is attractive for advertisers
Vogue Codes 2019 expanded program of events being held in four cities
Mediaweek Roundup: Nova, Mushroom Music, Wentworth + More