Seven’s Kurt Burnette, 10’s Rod Prosser & Lisa Squillace on sector comeback
Plans for major shows, 10 News and Sport, content spend, commercial opportunities.
• Rod Prosser on MasterChef sceptics, The Living Room, VOZ, 10 Play
• Will brands move out of cricket into 10 next year? ‘Yes’ says sales chief
• Content comes first for sales boss + data, tech, 10Buy, 10Play
• 10 is unlocking dynamic advertising capabilities through its Buy10 platform
"The great thing about our data strategy is that it is not burdened by legacy."
Network 10 is continuing to grow its digital sales capability with two key appointments this week.
10 had the top six shows for viewers under 50 in week 3.
• National sales director appointment completes 10’s sales leadership team
“Having to get another 150 people into the business is a lot of work."
• Plus refreshed 10 audience proposition and an accelerated data strategy
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia