• 72% percent of those aged 55 to 64 described radio as “like an old friend”.
• Some 9% of listeners tuned in via a PC or tablet, and 7% used a smart speaker.
• Inside home studios of Mike, Mel, Ty, Fitzy, Cameron & more
• Find out the top three Melbourne radio shows for the year
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Radio host Lauren (Loggy) Temuskos spoke to Mediaweek
• The campaign is not just for journalists
Another Triple M legend enters the Radio Hall of Fame
• The breach was the result of an inadvertent error by SEN+
• 2GB’s John Stanley gets expanded show, welcomed by 3AW hosts
• Rocket contained a $20,000 engagement ring from Xennox Diamonds
"I have to confront those challenges and they are still a concern.”
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: UFC Fight Night Whittaker vs Gastelum on ESPN
Readly announces addition of News Life Media titles to its portfolio
Seven unveils its coverage team for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Seven reveals its digital product for 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Foxtel to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Game of Thrones
Foxtel announces the cast of The Real Housewives Of Melbourne season five