• Mark Humphries on busy year, Dan Barrett on best SVOD spend
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
• Neale Whitaker, Wendy Moore, Pedestrian.TV and Mercado & Manning on TV
• Two new Mediaweek podcasts this week
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• James also covers much of the Xmas TV he watched in the UK this year
• Sydney-born and now Brooklyn-based Angela Ledgerwood talks to the world’s most provocative thinkers and writers
Nine out of 10 Australian adults (91%) are now aware of podcasts.
The series deep dives into themes of grief and loss.
PodcastOne renews deal with Howie after 9m downloads
TV Guide: Sky News programming lineup for 2020
Robin Bailey has returned home to 97.3FM breakfast
I’m a Celebrity: Perez Hilton farewells the jungle
Landmark documentary The Australian Dream to premiere on ABC
Screen Australia and Snapchat to develop two scripted series
Summer TV Ratings January 27: 2.5m national watch AO