• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
• Neale Whitaker, Wendy Moore, Pedestrian.TV and Mercado & Manning on TV
• Two new Mediaweek podcasts this week
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• James also covers much of the Xmas TV he watched in the UK this year
• Sydney-born and now Brooklyn-based Angela Ledgerwood talks to the world’s most provocative thinkers and writers
Nine out of 10 Australian adults (91%) are now aware of podcasts.
The series deep dives into themes of grief and loss.
PodcastOne renews deal with Howie after 9m downloads
Mediaweek's new column looking at audio innovation – an insiders guide to the ever growing podcast industry.
The company is expected to crack 50 million downloads in 2018.
Tanya & Steve resign with Triple M Newcastle
Ben & Liam departing triple j breakfast for Adelaide radio gig
TV Ratings October 21: Masked Singer has 1.372m for reveal
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%
Bauer’s Brendon Hill on Pacific acquisition: Staff, licenses, sales pitch