• Two new Mediaweek podcasts this week
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• James also covers much of the Xmas TV he watched in the UK this year
• Sydney-born and now Brooklyn-based Angela Ledgerwood talks to the world’s most provocative thinkers and writers
Nine out of 10 Australian adults (91%) are now aware of podcasts.
The series deep dives into themes of grief and loss.
PodcastOne renews deal with Howie after 9m downloads
Mediaweek's new column looking at audio innovation – an insiders guide to the ever growing podcast industry.
The company is expected to crack 50 million downloads in 2018.
American listeners can now easily access popular Australian podcasts on PodcastOne.
'It’s a really important story for Australians to hear.'
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half