• The move is boosting oOh!'s national presence in the Gold Coast, regional Victoria and Adelaide
Plus oOh!media chair Tony Faure on why they chose Cathy O'Connor
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• NOVA Chief Commercial Officer Peter Charlton will succeed O’Connor on 2 November 2020.
oOh!media has announced its financial results for the half year ending 30 June 2020 (“1H20”). Key Points: • Revenue declined by 33%...
• Google, HBO, Shield laws, Sharna Burgess, Pete Evans, and Sam Newman
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• oOh! has also launched ‘Stay Strong Victoria’ messaging across local digital assets
• Located on Joyce Drive and affectionately known as The King
oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• ACM, regional broadcasters, Michael Rowland, Axle Whitehead, and Dennis Cometti
"We wanted to recognise those people showing empathy and compassion during this challenging time
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Handmaid’s Tale season four to premiere April 29 on SBS and SBS On Demand
SCA launches The Locals’ Guide, an events guide available on smart speakers
TV Guide: Amazing Grace premieres on Nine and 9Now
TV Ratings March 2: Nine #1 thanks to MAFS and Britney Spears
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes