Plus oOh!media chair Tony Faure on why they chose Cathy O'Connor
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• NOVA Chief Commercial Officer Peter Charlton will succeed O’Connor on 2 November 2020.
oOh!media has announced its financial results for the half year ending 30 June 2020 (“1H20”). Key Points: • Revenue declined by 33%...
• Google, HBO, Shield laws, Sharna Burgess, Pete Evans, and Sam Newman
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• oOh! has also launched ‘Stay Strong Victoria’ messaging across local digital assets
• Located on Joyce Drive and affectionately known as The King
oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• ACM, regional broadcasters, Michael Rowland, Axle Whitehead, and Dennis Cometti
"We wanted to recognise those people showing empathy and compassion during this challenging time
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
TV ratings Saturday November 28, 2020
TV ratings: Friday November 27, 2020
TV Guide: Australia’s Summer of Cricket on Seven and Fox Cricket
Nick McKenzie on competition between Nine and News Corp newsbrands
Hutchy signs 1116 SEN’s Garry and Tim team to new long-term deal
Season 2 of WTFN’s Larry The Wonderpup launching on Seven