• NRL, Facebook, Google, Regional publishing, Podcasts, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Weekly, Olympics, AFL and Rugby Union
"We’re disappointed to no longer be able to offer our partners the incredible platform that Tokyo 2020 could provide."
• Domain, Marina Go, Peter Fray, Today show, Steve Wood + Nine
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
The chairman of Seven West Media, Kerry Stokes, address TV licence fees, success of the company and investment overseas.
Seven’s longterm partnerships confirm the company’s leadership in sports television
• Seven to deliver all-encompassing coverage across multiple platforms for the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio Seven is set to create and deliver...
In Rio Today was down a little on the Monday numbers, but both the Evening and Late Night slots were up slightly
Nine, Seven and the ABC had either their best or second-best shares of the past week.
At halfway mark of Rio 2016, Seven has served 23.5m online streams
Seven's primary share nudged 28% last night as the combined channel share pushed above 40%
TV Guide: Rugby Tri Nations Wallabies v Argentina Game 2
TV ratings: Friday December 4, 2020
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards