• Nine to pay costs in Aston defamation case, Scott Morrison grilled by John Laws, The Project, and Netball Australia's Foxtel deal
ACCC code, ACM, Victorian take-down proposal, Karl Stefanovic, Bauer, The Voice, Regional Broadcasters, State of Origin, and Spring Carnival
• Ninja Warrior: Australia vs The World is tomorrow night at 7.30pm on Nine.
• Which state will be crowned the winner of Australian Ninja Warrior: State of Origin?
• After four years we have an Australian Ninja Warrior
• Plus details on Australian Ninja Warrior: State of Origin
• AFL was key to Seven’s wins on Friday and Saturday
• There will be a winner
• The series launched with 1.67m in 2017
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
A local version of the popular near-impossible elimination obstacle course game show Ninja Warrior has been commissioned by Nine.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Handmaid’s Tale season four to premiere April 29 on SBS and SBS On Demand
SCA launches The Locals’ Guide, an events guide available on smart speakers
TV Guide: Amazing Grace premieres on Nine and 9Now
TV Ratings March 2: Nine #1 thanks to MAFS and Britney Spears
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes