Network heads of content and an agency buyer discuss the first radio survey results
Radio greats line up to pay tribute to kingmaker at 2SM, 2UE and 2GB
“The lifeblood of talkback radio is that it is live and local"
“The 24/7 nature of news and commentary nowadays means people are always on."
"Nothing spurs a more heated discussion than the question of what are the best ever songs."
• The broadcaster introduced new breakfast announcers at all four of its metro AM news talk stations
Nine Radio's fourth new breakfast show of 2020
• The findings were launched at a virtual presentation on Wednesday
• Strategy to better commercialise talk radio + plans for music network
• 9Voyager will also offer radio from early 2021
“I feel like I have come home."
• Breen is the definition of a Brisbane local
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up