• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
• 17% of Australians identified themselves as fans of F1,
• Nine.com.au moves into second place ahead of ABC News websites
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
Mediaweek Industry Awards: CEO of the Year
News.com.au launches new weekday podcast series From the Newsroom
JCDecaux strengthens executive leadership team with Andrew Walls
Mediaweek roundup: The Voice, Bauer, Sophie Monk + more
TV ratings Sunday, January 26
ARIA Chart Report: Two new #1s – The Weeknd and Eminem