"our passion and thirst for sports content remains strong"
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
• 17% of Australians identified themselves as fans of F1,
News Corp Australia and Woolworths partner for Feed Appeal
Stan acquires Helen Reddy biopic I Am Woman: Streaming in August
Scott Emerson named new 4BC drive host
Editorial changes: Star columnists return to The Australian
ARIA Chart: Jawsh & Jason #1 again, Kanye, Pop Smoke & Amy Shark arrive
Week 28 TV: Seven wins major demos for fifth consecutive week