• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
• 17% of Australians identified themselves as fans of F1,
• Nine.com.au moves into second place ahead of ABC News websites
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences
Network 10 to screen One World Together at Home global special
TV Demand: Ozark and Outlander go #1 as the charts continue to change