• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
• 17% of Australians identified themselves as fans of F1,
• Nine.com.au moves into second place ahead of ABC News websites
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
The rankings for news publishers from Nielsen Digital Content Ratings for November 2018 again lists news.com.au as the #1 publisher. What is...
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the latest social content ratings from Nielsen.
News Corp launches new podcast partnership with Nova & Acast
Mercado on TV: With Ken Corday, US exec producer Days of Our Lives
TV Guide: Rugby League World Cup 9s on Fox Sports and Kayo
Guardian Australia launches new regular podcast, ‘Full Story’
Telstra launch Spotify app on Telstra TV
Erin Vincent named new EP of Q&A