Australians spent a total of 40 million hours reading news online in October.
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
"our passion and thirst for sports content remains strong"
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series