• ROSI provides brands a holistic view of the effectiveness of each of their sponsorship investments
The top ten includes media companies News Corp, Nine, and the ABC
Australians spent a total of 40 million hours reading news online in October.
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
"our passion and thirst for sports content remains strong"
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9