• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
• 17% of Australians identified themselves as fans of F1,
• Nine.com.au moves into second place ahead of ABC News websites
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
The rankings for news publishers from Nielsen Digital Content Ratings for November 2018 again lists news.com.au as the #1 publisher. What is...
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer