• Average weekly audience growth of the top 10 news sites versus prior 4 weeks is 54%
• "It’s not just teenage girls, uni students, mums or women watching MAFS"
• News.com.au editor-in-chief Kate de Brito spoke to Mediaweek
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• Winner: News.com.au
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The highest ever unique audience in the current events and global news category in Australia
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• The Guardian slipped one spot, down from #6 to #7
• news.com.au has a monthly audience of over 10 million and realestate.com.au has a monthly audience of over 8.6 million
“We are extremely proud that we were the first choice of Australian readers for the 2019 federal election month."
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Lockdown Viewing: The Secrets She Keeps on 10 and 10 Play
85% of advertisers report COVID-19 has impacted ad spend
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences