• Special rant: How about less channels with better must-see shows?
• Lambs of God is a brave and audacious endeavour
• Fix the red carpet show, how the TV Week readers got it right
• UK audiences love a biopic and who better to watch last Christmas Day than the story of Torvill and Dean?
• Today’s harshest TV critics are radio shock jocks and newspaper columnists
• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• From Dancing with the Stars to Now Apocalypse to Neighbours
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Plus the SBS series that should be shown in every Australian classroom
• The HBO/Sky co-production sees her playing another sociopathic narcissist
Triple M Sydney’s Moonman In The Morning tackles domestic violence
Screen Australia announces new 18-member gender matters taskforce
SPA disappointed at FTA threats halting children’s TV production
TV ratings Thursday Week 9: Gogglebox returns a timeslot winner
Crocmedia reports increased revenue and record streaming audience
First-look teaser revealed for second season of Stan original Bloom