As we move into 2020, let’s hope there will be less mistakes made on Australian TV.
• Best commercial offerings Lambs of God, Five Bedrooms, Fat Pizza
• It plays like a low(er) rent version of the Coen Brothers, but Fargo star Kirsten Dunst might save it if you...
• Morning Wars is hard to separate fact from fiction
It hasn’t been a great week for reality shows, with contestants from House Rules (Seven) and The Block (Nine) calling out both...
• It’s a hot mess, but it looks fantastic.
• In Seven’s big reality week there’s room for a new drama too
• Paul Hogan was first seen on TV from 1971 after an appearance on New Faces
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• This is its fifth and final season of the Affair
• Utopia is still a great reflection of modern bureaucracy
• Special rant: How about less channels with better must-see shows?
Australian Open – Day Six – Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Friday, January 24
Triple M to air Moonman Across Australia on Saturday mornings
Good Weekend special bushfire edition for Australia Day weekend
The Voice: New Hosts + All four coaches return for 2020