• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• From Dancing with the Stars to Now Apocalypse to Neighbours
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Plus the SBS series that should be shown in every Australian classroom
• The HBO/Sky co-production sees her playing another sociopathic narcissist
• How many more times do I have to say this… Frontline, Frontline, Frontline
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• This week: The Kominsky Method, Murphy Brown and Blake without the doctor
TEN is hedging its bets with yet another romance show.
You never hear the haters praising the great stuff that public broadcasters do.
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content
Spark Foundry’s Craig Cooper: Video remains core choice for brands