• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• From Dancing with the Stars to Now Apocalypse to Neighbours
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Plus the SBS series that should be shown in every Australian classroom
• The HBO/Sky co-production sees her playing another sociopathic narcissist
• How many more times do I have to say this… Frontline, Frontline, Frontline
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• This week: The Kominsky Method, Murphy Brown and Blake without the doctor
TEN is hedging its bets with yet another romance show.
You never hear the haters praising the great stuff that public broadcasters do.
Mediaweek Morning Report: Lachlan Murdoch, AACTA, WIN, Hannah Gadsby + more
TV return: Carrie Bickmore publicity blitz as she returns to 10
Life after GoT: Euphoria, Big Little Lies draw audiences for HBO/Foxtel
Nine launches executive search for CEO of merged CarAdvice & Drive
News Corp to review strategic options for News America Marketing
Mike Moore returns: D Gen trio reunited on Triple M drive