“I really hope that the audience can appreciate how special these kids are”
The winner will be crowned Australia’s Junior MasterChef and take home $25,000 in prize money.
• Martin Sorrell, ABc, Kayo, Fox Footy, Rugby, and Rob Gaylard
Emelia left the competition holding the MasterChef Australia trophy and a cash prize of $250,000
"Jock, Andy and I are very excited to meet our incredible little cooks, and to see what the next generation has in...
• The Grand Finale will air on Monday night at 7:30 pm on 10 and 10 Play.
Sharri Markson, Kylar Loussikian, Sid Maher, Ray Hadley, Margaux Parker, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Weekly, Wentworth, MasterChef, and Melbourne Cup
A-League, Sam Newman, and Sally Riley
AAP, Nine, Stuff, Brooke Boney, Marc Fennell, and NRL
• AAP, Dan Oakes, Regional media, Times, and AFL
• AFL, Daryl Somers, ACMA, AFTRS, and Australian Community Media
• Chris Lilley, Gary Mehigan, Netflix, David Koch, and Rugby Australia
Ryan Jon returns to radio with Lauren Phillips for KIIS 101.1 summer
Starcom Australia reveals strategic framework ‘People Powered Growth’
Mediaweek Roundup: Village Roadshow, Eddie McGuire, Bec Judd + more
Kumi Taguchi announced as new host of Insight
Optus Sport sets record subscription and audience numbers
More engaged Foxtel audience means better advertising outcomes