Super bowl ads, Disney, ABC Alice Springs report, BBC offices in India raided
Sales stepped down as host of flagship news and current affairs show 7.30 in February
Potentially career-ending advice to News Corp journos, Leigh Sales doesn't 'give a stuff about anonymous morons on line', Stern 2024
• Ferguson will take over the role in July
• Saatchi & Saatchi, MAFS star signs deal, Hamish Blake, footy reporters deny rivalry
• Optus, Foxtel, shield laws, Kerry Stokes, Kerry O’Brien, Matt Doran, Mardi Gras broadcast, SAS Australia, Super Bowl ads
• "I feel a strong sense of it being time to pass the baton"
Pippa Leary joins News Corp executive team, ABC, Australian Directors Guild Awards, Christian Porter, Sam Newman, GB News, Billy Brownless, and Rita...
Plus: ABC apologises, helicopter crash anniversary, Kohler and Kirby break up, and Barons
• Plus Guardian Australia, Christian Porter, George Pell’s conviction, Seven ratings, Joel Creasey, MAFS, Byron Baes, State of Origin
• Plus Fox Corp circles Tabcorp, Emma Roberts-Smith to testify for The Age, Nine sacks many Melbourne staff, Eddie McGuire returns to...
• Digital code, Small business ombudsman, George Pell, defamation law changes, and Scott Cummings
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb will debut a culture conversation show on iview this week.