• The pair were rewarded with a cash prize of $100,000 and the Lego Masters trophy.
• Music touring, TCB Media Rights, Dare magazine, Informer 3838, Adam Hills, George Calombaris, and Seven
Lego Masters will return for its second season on Sunday, April 19, at 7.00 pm on Nine and 9Now. Eight teams will...
• The Australian version of the UK format has been a big hit in Australia
• They took home the first ever LEGO trophy along with $100,000 in prize money
• Lego Masters premiered with a massive national average audience of 2.134 million
“The Lego Masters bus shelters are unmissable to commuters"
• Talkin’ ’Bout Your Generation’s return key to Nine’s Q2 success
“Forget what you know about Lego,”
• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
Eight pairs will undertake different Lego challenges to win the ultimate prize of $100,000.
Big Brother Australia: The Sunrise team enters the house
TV Ratings June 1: The Voice keeps a narrow lead over MasterChef
Marc Fennell’s new podcast: The $10m heist you’ve never heard of
Mediaweek Roundup: AAP newswire, Dylan Voller, Facebook, AFL + more
TV Guide: UFC 250 on Foxtel’s Main Event
ABC supports Australian producers and creatives with over $3m in funding