• The pair were rewarded with a cash prize of $100,000 and the Lego Masters trophy.
• Music touring, TCB Media Rights, Dare magazine, Informer 3838, Adam Hills, George Calombaris, and Seven
Lego Masters will return for its second season on Sunday, April 19, at 7.00 pm on Nine and 9Now. Eight teams will...
• The Australian version of the UK format has been a big hit in Australia
• They took home the first ever LEGO trophy along with $100,000 in prize money
• Lego Masters premiered with a massive national average audience of 2.134 million
“The Lego Masters bus shelters are unmissable to commuters"
• Talkin’ ’Bout Your Generation’s return key to Nine’s Q2 success
“Forget what you know about Lego,”
• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
Eight pairs will undertake different Lego challenges to win the ultimate prize of $100,000.
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series