• The pair were rewarded with a cash prize of $100,000 and the Lego Masters trophy.
• Music touring, TCB Media Rights, Dare magazine, Informer 3838, Adam Hills, George Calombaris, and Seven
Lego Masters will return for its second season on Sunday, April 19, at 7.00 pm on Nine and 9Now. Eight teams will...
• The Australian version of the UK format has been a big hit in Australia
• They took home the first ever LEGO trophy along with $100,000 in prize money
• Lego Masters premiered with a massive national average audience of 2.134 million
“The Lego Masters bus shelters are unmissable to commuters"
• Talkin’ ’Bout Your Generation’s return key to Nine’s Q2 success
“Forget what you know about Lego,”
• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
Eight pairs will undertake different Lego challenges to win the ultimate prize of $100,000.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds