• I’m A Celeb continues tomorrow night at 7.30pm, only on 10 and WIN Network
• ITV’s Alex Mavroidakis, who is the supervising executive producer of the show, spoke to Mediaweek
• The sixth season premieres January 5, 2020
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will premiere on January 5
• Content & character more important than star power
The new series is being made for Ten by Playmaker Media.
The original series ran for three seasons and Graham Webb was its founding presenter.
Ten is bringing ITV UK’s popular TV show Saturday Night Takeaway to Australia.
The third season of the TEN reality show will be broadcast live from a jungle in South Africa five nights a week.
Ten gets into the jungle spirit with the first teaser for the new season of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Ten went big on their 2016 Upfronts presentation last night in Sydney, with a lavish presentation at the Star Events Centre
Upfronts start early: Ten confirms season 2 of ITV Studios' I'm A Celebrity…
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane