• I’m A Celeb continues tomorrow night at 7.30pm, only on 10 and WIN Network
• ITV’s Alex Mavroidakis, who is the supervising executive producer of the show, spoke to Mediaweek
• The sixth season premieres January 5, 2020
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will premiere on January 5
• Content & character more important than star power
The new series is being made for Ten by Playmaker Media.
The original series ran for three seasons and Graham Webb was its founding presenter.
Ten is bringing ITV UK’s popular TV show Saturday Night Takeaway to Australia.
The third season of the TEN reality show will be broadcast live from a jungle in South Africa five nights a week.
Ten gets into the jungle spirit with the first teaser for the new season of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Ten went big on their 2016 Upfronts presentation last night in Sydney, with a lavish presentation at the Star Events Centre
Upfronts start early: Ten confirms season 2 of ITV Studios' I'm A Celebrity…
TV Demand: The Haunting of Bly House joins the charts
VidCon unveils first rebrand, expands global footprint through virtual events
Grand Final week: Seven’s Lewis Martin on navigating 2020 with the AFL
The Australian launches its two-day E-Commerce Summit today
Finalists revealed for the 2020 Media i Awards for sales excellence
Mediaweek Roundup: VidCon, SAS Australia, Darren Wick, Roxy Jacenko + more