• I’m A Celeb continues tomorrow night at 7.30pm, only on 10 and WIN Network
• ITV’s Alex Mavroidakis, who is the supervising executive producer of the show, spoke to Mediaweek
• The sixth season premieres January 5, 2020
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will premiere on January 5
• Content & character more important than star power
The new series is being made for Ten by Playmaker Media.
The original series ran for three seasons and Graham Webb was its founding presenter.
Ten is bringing ITV UK’s popular TV show Saturday Night Takeaway to Australia.
The third season of the TEN reality show will be broadcast live from a jungle in South Africa five nights a week.
Ten gets into the jungle spirit with the first teaser for the new season of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Ten went big on their 2016 Upfronts presentation last night in Sydney, with a lavish presentation at the Star Events Centre
Upfronts start early: Ten confirms season 2 of ITV Studios' I'm A Celebrity…
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology